Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm here






After some sad goodbyes and a lot of travel I'm here in Korea. Its cold but clear. I got in last night after flying in the nicest plane I've been in. I flew Singapore Airs and it was awesome. After landing I went to Pizza Hut, with a fellow teacher and the school director. Meeting the director of the school put me at ease. He is a strong man of God.

I got to my apartment and went to bed at around midnight. That was last night, and today was spent hanging around my apartment and sleeping in. The accommodations are great. Even hot water and strong water pressure.

The pictures attached are of my apartment, both from inside and outside the building.

Not much more to say except that everything so far is good. I'm jetlagged but getting rested up for meeting the students. Keep me in your prayers.

4 comments:

Therese said...

Hey Dave! Not too shabby of a place you've got over there. Kind of a random building in the middle of nowhere though. Well we are thinking of you a lot and definitely praying for you. Keep us posted on how things are going!

-Therese

Peters Family Farms said...

Looks nice and squeeky clean! Can you keep it that way young man? :)

chris and monica said...

Hi David....Chris was so excited he got to talk to you yesterday, so I really need to get working on a skype account so he can talk to you whenever he needs his David fix. Your place looks great, but isn't everthing a palace compared to the Washington St. dump?

darla said...

Hey David, It was nice to see that you arrived safely. Nice apt, looks like you are pretty close to a RR track. Hopefully they dont do any nightime runs. So what did you do to those little boys, it looks like you knocked them out or something. Way to go.. Teaching at WCC really taught you well..jk. Anyways, hope all continues to go well, youre in all our thoughts and prayers. Darla